The Wheels Keep Spinning

Hi, everyone...:)

I really apologize for not being active and swift in replying to your emails & blog comments lately...although I do still slip some time to blog, I don't quite have the energy to respond to each and every question I receive, but I promise you I do read them...and thank you very much...:')

Life's been really crazy on my side and it's occupying my mind a lot...I'm amazed and grateful by how much love you all give for my shoe line, Up, and because of that, I'll be insya Allah opening a store very very soon...I hope this new store will allow us to interact & serve you better, allowing Up to progress and become a better brand...I'm sooooooooooo excited...I hope everything will run smooth..amin ya Allah...:')

Aside from Up, I'm also currently developing a new business, not fashion-related, but I can assure you it's just as exciting...in fact, it's so exciting that I'm in love with it hahah...I can't reveal what it's about yet, but I'll keep you guys posted! :)

And yeah...you can also read my writings on every issue of Cosmogirl!...:)

I guess that's about it for now...again, thank you so much for the very kind comments and emails, everyone...I'm trying my best to reply them all...much love! :)

xoxo,
Diana