Tuned Circles

This is something I haven't been doing for a looooooooooooong time:

Buying (original) CDs.

Back in high school & college, I used to spend a lot on CDs...in fact, collecting CDs was my hobby! Not only did I buy because of the artists or songs, I enjoyed buying CDs because of their appealing cover designs..my favorite back then was System of a Down's album cover which was transparent with the CD written "Steal This Album!" on it..brilliant!


I guess that hobby sort of faded as I got introduced to sites that offered free (illegal) music downloads.. easy, fast, free. I got overwhelmed by how much music I can freely enjoy, and how much music I can explore from the tip of my finger. All this for..6 years?

I don't know what took me so long, but I've finally decided to get back to my old hobby and appreciate better the idea of "originality" as a whole. So even when I download songs, I should only do such from proper sites that require us to pay for every song we download. Buuuuuut, I guess buying CDs would still be much more fun. There's a different feeling when we own an original CD...it feels like I'm having a chat with the artist....:)

Anyway, committing to what I just wrote above, I finally bought a CD after ages...yayyyy! :)

I like Sia! To me, Sia's voice is a mix between Nelly Furtado and Joss Stone...IMHO.


Be original and appreciate originality, peeps! :)