Queen B

This is it! Results from last week's Style Renewal by Fimela.com project...yayyy! :)


What do you guys think? :D

Before the D-day, I decided to meet B in person by inviting her for dinner and window shopping...I just felt that is was really important to know her personality & preferences well before I can actually decide what style suits her best...from our chat, I could tell that B was rather boyish, goes for simple & easy-to-wear clothes, does not like loud patterns or prints, and likes to dress rather sexy heheheh...

This is her everyday style...:)


And this is how I styled her...:)


Photobucket

Thank you so much to Fimela.com for the opportunity to style such a gorgeous lady...I hope you like it, B! :)

Up wedges

Check out other girls with their new transformed style here! :)

* Last two pictures courtesy of Michelle Koesnadi of Glisters & Blisters...thanks, love!