Birds Fly

So sad to see Abbas & Sani back in KL...it's just much fun having them around...:(

Anyway, do drop by Up as I've just uploaded some new designs...and for January purchases, you might be lucky to win this Up birdie keychain...so cute!! :)




Velvet dress & belt, Only I necklace worn as headband, Forever 21 pearl hairband, Up wedges


Bromance

PS: Has anyone seen "The Tourist"? I deemed it to be extremely boring and hollow, that even Sharjeel fell asleep in the middle of the movie, and I kept on yawning and yawning and yawning...very disappointing for a movie I was really looking forward to, especially when it includes Johnny Depp as the main star. The storyline and plots were illogical at many parts, and the movie seemed to rely on Angelina Jolie's beauty solely. But then again, her beauty still didn't manage to keep Sharjeel awake...;p This movie left us shaking our heads at the end of movie. In Indonesian, I would say this movie is "apa seeehhhhh?".