Seven & Discounts

Centro department store is one of those very few places that I like to visit when I'm searching for affordable items that don't look cheap...last night I dropped by Centro having no intention to buy any specific item, and walked out carrying a huge shopping bag hehehehe...

Celebrating their 7th anniversary, they're currently offering big discounts! All these items I bought below cost me less than a pair of Zara shoes...seriously.

Photobucket
Atmosphere blazer (30% off), 2 pairs of Chrysalin floral wedges (20% off), GAP khaki shorts for boyfriend (70% off)

Floral wedges? Are you kidding me? I've been wanting something like this for ages!

Photobucket
Atmosphere blazer, Re Shoppe shortened maxi dress, Levi's shirt, mom's belt, unbranded socks, Chrysalin floral wedges

Happy....:)