Gonna Watch "Burn After Reading"

And again, the wheel of life spins and I'm in that stage of boredom again. I've been trying to redefine my reason of being asking myself, "what am I actually doing?". Watched Slumdog Millionaire, cried. Watched a video on Nick Juvicic, cried.

As much as I love clothes, and as much as they are able to boost your energy and uplift your mood at times, clothes only wrap the outer me, you, all of us. The inner soul is fed by understanding ourselves to the fullest, being grateful for it, so that we feel complete. And we serve other people, we should. Make other people happy. Help people around. Greet strangers. Talk to waiters and ask, "how's your day?". Really, focusing ourselves on just OUR life would never benefit you, in any way.

Did I just scare you?

Oh please smile. I'm bringing you some pink :)

Mom's top, unbranded jacket, Topshop socks, Bimba & Lola boots

UPDATED: Watching "Burn After Reading" has really ruined my mood. Totally a wrong choice for boring days.