Featured: Capricho

Thank you so much for the feature, Capricho!! :) To see more, click here!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Translation:

How would you describe your style?
I'm pretty much a playful person, so that is also reflected in my style. I like to experiment on a wee bit of this and that, so I have no particular red line on the way I dress except the high frequency of me sporting TIGHTS.

What/Who inspires your wardrobe and why?
People on the road, fashion bloggers, music videos, my boyfriend. Randomness is my biggest inspiration though.

What clothing item/accessory are you regularly wearing now?
Tights, mini skirts, blazers, killer heels.

What clothing item would you say is timeless?
A black blazer. Timeless and versatile.

What do you believe is the secret to become a stylish girl?
Be confident and be true to yourself. Never wear something just because everyone is. Learn your body type and figure out which type of clothes work. From there, just have fun! :D