Monday Morning

Hello, everyone!! I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend...:)

I wanna thank you all for the support you have given me through this blog, and it’s really touching to see that people actually have the time to drop some comments and project their thoughts. I’m amazed by how this blog has grown from a personal space where I share my random thoughts into, well, still a personal space but just with more readers I guess….;p And I apologize if I miss some questions and not respond to your comments at times but I’ll try my best to come back with everyone.

Along with all this, I also wanna apologize for I can no longer approve some of your friend requests on Facebook. Up till now, there has been about 700 pending requests from people I barely know in real life, and that sort of freaks me out to be honest. I have decided to keep my Facebook circle as personal as possible, so I’ll separate ‘my life’ in Facebook from my one here (not to say that I have 2 lives ;p).

I hope this is understandable from your perspective as it is from mine. Again, thank you and I wish you all a pleasant day!

Xoxo,
Diana