25 Random Things About Me

  • I hate traffic-jams! They are such a waste of time and energy.
  • I love to read in the bathroom. I even used to study and do most of my homework in the bathroom.
  • I am addicted to the internet.
  • I am addicted to chocolates. I feel dizzy when I don’t eat any within a day.
  • I never enjoy Indonesian television channels except Metro TV. The rest are pure trash.
  • I wanna be a successful woman,
  • a rich loaded one,
  • so I can be a philanthropist,
  • and put as many smiles on many faces as I can.
  • My dream is to build a mosque and name it after my husband.
  • I only like vegetables when they are served as salad.
  • I love shoes and I see them as a piece of art.
  • I appreciate people who are nicely dressed. That’s a sign of them appreciating themselves.
  • I love guitars and I love playing mine though not good at it.
  • And I love to sing (though not good at it as well ahahah)
  • Having the 2 above, my obsession is to become a rock star! Woohoo!
  • I have this thing for studded items. But I’m not a punk!
  • I consider myself very mature, but most people don’t believe that cuz they only see the outer-childish me.
  • I love my family so much.
  • And Sharjeel completes the whole picture.
  • I am, a workaholic. How sad.
  • I love to laugh. A lot.
  • Though I love photography very much, using DSLR cameras just kill me. Just put it on Auto-mode and let Photoshop do its wonders pleeaaassee?
  • I don’t mind paying extra money to eat good, quality food.
  • I like the color pink. Ewww.
Copy-pasted from my facebook note - some tag-play people have been recently up to hehehe.