Buttercup

Such an odd-unexpected-heartwarming day…after work, I decided to drop by Bloop / Endorse to purchase this blazer I spotted on their website during the day…as I was searching for the wanted item, the shop owner surprisingly recognized me as “the girl” from Hot Chocolate and Mint and offered me some of their new stuff for free!! Tee-hee ^_^

Oh boy was she one of the nicest creatures on earth, I walked out of the shop with all these…pinch me.

She even took me for a mini-tour around the shop, introduced me to her employees and showed me her warehouse heheh....happpyyyyyyy :)

Some of the stuff I got:

Heart-print mini-dress...

Two-tone jersey dress...

Short-sleeve multi-color jacket and plaid legging....

Checker dress...

I'll post the rest tomorrow! Hehehe....

To purchase Bloop / Endorse, visit:

Jl. Tebet Utara Dalam No. 5 and 22
Jakarta Selatan

www.bloopendorse.com

And for those of you who are interested to buy Wondershoe flats, they're also available in this shop!! Yayyy!!