Part 2 Done!!

So happy to have done our 2nd round of our Blogger Yard Sale..and it was even more fun this time given that more bloggers participated...yay! :)

Photobucket
DR for Bloop Endorse shirt, Coloriot shorts, unbranded tights, Forever 21 necklace,
Nana
boots


Below are some pictures during the event...and if you noticed, the color of the photos are slightly different than the usual as I used a new camera...;p And oh, I asked all the bloggers to take a picture with my orange bear hehehhe....


Some lovely readers that came...thank you! :)


Bena kindly came and helped me out an itsy bitsy teenie weenie bit...:D


And my geeky S...;p

Me: "What does that mean?"
Him: "Sharjeel eats Diana. Pacman!"


Thank you so much for dropping by and even shopping, peeps! Hope we meet some other time...:)