Imperfect Memories

Dear God,

I feel so content. I am happy for all the imperfection I have and how I live such an imperfect life. Not everything is right, not everyone is okay. I am not okay. But I am happy that way. I am grateful that you bless me with an open heart to allow the bitterness of days. And I am thankful to know that perfection does not exist. Therefore, I am normal.

Dear God,

Why do we wake up if we are to sleep? Why do we live if we are to die? Why do we meet if we are to say goodbye? Sometimes I don’t get it. Most of the times I don’t like it. But I know, this all teaches us something. That time is a constraint. That time is unavoidable. That time is unstoppable. And that humans will never everlastingly win. When we understand that, we then realize that nothing is more important than enjoying our days and make the people around us happy. So when time may no longer exist, people will remember us. And they smile when they do so. As beautiful memories.

Dear God,

As always, I enjoy talking to You...good night...:)