The Conversation.

Dear God,

Today is Tuesday, and it's not just another day. Today is a day where I woke up slightly earlier, wore my favorite high-waist pants, and had bread for breakfast. My boyfriend texted me a sweet message in the morning, and my mom took me to office today. Before we left, dad waved from the garage, and he gave me this cheery smile. My boss has a presentation to make in front of the board, and he looks pretty prepared. My friends are all out of office, gone for a 1-week training. I had chicken for lunch, and I had it with my best friends.

Dear God,

Why is it, that I usually don't appreciate days like this? More often I see it as a regular day, a day I feel like passing by so quick so I can just wake up to the next morning. A day I feel so tiring, that I just want to rush home so I can drown myself in the bed. But if I come to think about it, my days are rich. And I should be grateful.

Dear God,

My best friends and I talked about the end of the world over lunch. Is it true that we all will die in 2012? Some even say we all will, in 2010. Can You please help us? Us humans may have treated this world badly, but I promise You that my generation will make it up to You. I can't imagine if we all die, and so will our dreams, our passion, our masterpieces in progress, our minds. There's still much work us humans must do, must contribute. Please don't let us all die.

Dear God,

Thank you for creating such a magical piece known as a "smile". It's indescribable, the feeling when someone smiles at you sincerely, and their eyes sparkle as they do so. No matter how close, no matter how much a stranger, a sincere smile just melts the heart.

Dear God,

Thank you for creating such another magical piece known as a "cry". The feeling of seeing someone cry warms my heart, because it makes me feel normal and indifferent with any other human being. And the feeling when I myself cry, brings relief and appreciation to life.

Dear God,

I enjoy talking to You.

Thank You.

:)