LOVE EARTH

We all love shopping, don’t we? And the more we shop, the more cute plastic shopping bags we get to use to carry back home the purchased items....:)

We gotta admit though, that one of our most powerful acts that actually contribute to a wasteful lifestyle would be, well, the plastic shopping bag. It's made from non-renewable fossil fuels, is completely non-biodegradable, and sadly, is usually made to be used once, and thrown out.

Such plastic bags might get reused once or twice, and some recycling programs will collect them. However, the vast majority of plastic shopping bags end up in landfills, or end up clogging natural ecosystems and posing a major threat to wildlife.

In responding to such an upsetting phenomenon, let us now start using friendly shopper bags. Let’s be more green. Act green.

Therefore, I present you, project LOVE EARTH.




I’ve produced 100 LOVE EARTH shopper bags to give away for free to 100 people who wants to participate in living green in the simplest way. If you're interested, you can simply send me an email with the subject “LOVE EARTH”, and copy the below "letter" to be included in your email body along with your name, phone number and home address. From there, I’ll send you a shopper bag at no cost, so you can all start living green too...:)

“Dear earth,
I promise that I’ll start reducing my use of plastic shopping bags, and use friendly shopper bags instead whenever possible. I will make sure that the LOVE EARTH shopper bag is with me in all trips I make to the malls, markets and shops. And by this, I hope I can inspire others to live green too.”



Lastly, LOVE EARTH is my own personal project that I decided to initiate as my very first, small contribution to earth. I hope it does bring goodness to all of us...cuz hey, goodness spreads! :)


PS1: You can find my email address by clicking the "EMAIL ME" button on the left sidebar of this blog.

PS2: Only applicable for Jakarta residents...sorry peeeeeps....:)