Happy-go-Lucky Indeed

What a super lovely surprise...Happy-go-Lucky sent me a "thank you" gift for reviewing their shop on my blog...it's actually MY pleasure to feature them as I love their boutique so so much...but kazillion thanks! I'm thrilled!! :D


I was very nervous while opening the box seeing that it came in a pretty big size...turns out they gifted me a Douche backless body con dress, and guess what, a Stella Rissa fringe top! Stella Rissa!! Yipiieeeeeeee.....:)


The Douche backless body con dress actually reaches the knees, but I like it better when worn ruched up hence shorter...

Nefertiti Jewelz neon green necklace, unbranded dual-tone tights, unbranded shoes

The Stella Rissa fringe top is simply beautiful it speaks for itself...:)

DNK blazer, Topshop bandage skirt and leather pants, Balenciaga shoes

So happyyyyyyyyy...do visit Happy-go-Lucky at Jl. Ciliwung no. 14, Bandung (near Yoghurt Cisangkuy)...the finest boutique in Bandung for sure!!

PS: While trying on my Topshop leather pants in the picture above, I found this boarding pass from the last time I flew to KL to meet Sharjeel...sigh...miss him so much...:')