Chewandswallow

Hi, all! It's been a while since I updated my blog...why?

1) I've been down with: flu, cough, diarrhea and vomiting. And today, I literally lost my voice :(

2) I've decided to take a new career opportunity, hence been very very busy with all the handover process...it's been crazy! My new job is still within the marketing field, just a larger company I guess..wish me luck, please? :) Anyway, some farewell gifts my dearest office mates gave me...

Bloop shirt, Mango skirt and leather gloves, unbranded belt, Nine West sandals

Thank you, giiiirrlllsss!! Love you all so much! We all also went for karaoke on my last day, basically a small farewell party...;p


Well well, that's about it...busy and sick...:( I'm sorry if I haven't replied to your comments or emails...if there's anything urgent, it would be great if you can resend your email...thanks, guys...:)

Anyway, I'm loving these necklaces from DistincUt...the third one's my favorite! :)


Visit DistincUt here!! You'll love their stuff...:)