Welcoming July

I have been so uninspiring lately…lifeless and story-less. Even when I pick up the phone and chat with my loved one, I would go on and on talking about work and all the bitter and sweet of it. Work. And why do I think about work so much? It’s a choice actually. I don’t have to if I want to, and now I know that I don’t want to.

I’m pretty much future-oriented, that as crazy and spontaneous I am in living my life, I am also very structured in building and living my career path. I know what I want, and I am determined and focus. Not ambitious, just well-planned. At present, I now feel as if I am stopping on the left lane, reaching for my map thinking whether I still wanna go to the destination I have planned to. And as I look at the map, I am surprised of how many new places there are that I haven’t been aware of. And even when I still want to reach my initial destination, there are so many new ways. There’s just, so much of life in the offing I feel like experiencing all.

Life’s very exciting, and I want to feel the thrill without being euphoric to the extent that I take pleasure in all the joy to myself. I want to share, I want others to feel happy too.

This is so random I know, but this all is what’s currently on my mind. Pretty random, yes? :D

What I wanna do in the next few months before 2010 comes:
  • Stop thinking and talking so much about my work and just enjoy the days.
  • Hold on to my map, experience new places without having to get lost and forget where I should be heading.
  • Learn new things. Learn how to cook, to dance, to sing, to love Sharjeel wholly and to love my parents in their way, not mine.
  • Make a contribution to the society. Help people in need for real and not just through giving away my clothes.
  • Stay happy and young, for I am forever young.
And as I write this, I am recalling my 2009 resolutions. Lets stay on track, people. No matter how much fun we can have, we should always have a purpose of life to make ourselves worth being.


Lots of love,
Diana


PS: This coral Topshop sequin blazer is pure evil. Why does it have to be SO GOOD?