Updates!!

1. My best friend, Iko, just got married to Ulma yesterday! Congrats, newly weds! :)


2. Felt like getting myself a pair of Wondershoe shoes, but turns out their website is...under construction? I wonder what happened...anyway, I contacted the owner (natalia.arini@gmail.com) and she said that their new online shop will be up on July...did I heard...NEW? Oh my...sounds exciting!!

3. During the Go-Blog.com seminar, I really didn't take any pictures so sadly there's nothing I can share with you all...I did take a pic at the end of the day in front of the event poster, but the photo turned out to be very dark hohoho... lucky me, Puspita Sari who attended the seminar and is also a reader of mine (thank youuu!) took a picture of us together and sent it to me last night... thanks, dear! :)


4. Did a short interview with White Velvet...

5. What I wore to work today..oh it's been a loooooooong time since I posted a picture of my working attire heheh...

Gaudi blazer, shirt from Korea, Mango trouser, Accademia shoes, Balenciaga bag

That's all for now...good night, everyone! Gonna call my boyfriend hehehhe ;p