A Valuable Experience

Never in my life have I ever thought of working in the fashion industry let alone in a fashion magazine business… or maybe I have, but that was only when I watched Devil Wears Prada and pictured myself as, well, the devil herself heheheh. But anyway, life is full of surprises, isn’t it? Githa Moran from Go Girl! Magazine offered me an opportunity to taste the bitter and sweet of her world by being a (one-time) contributor fashion stylist, and I thought, “really? yay!!!!” :D

It’s been two days since I spent time working with the friendliest crew ever, from mix and matching clothes to taking awesome shots for my 6-page fashion spread debut heheheh…I’m so happyyyyyyyy....tired but happy happy happy...

Here is what I wore today during the photo session....

Zara tiered top, Ramones t-shirt worn inside out, By Binnie lace leggings, Kamiseta denim shorts, DIY chain necklace, Urban Original knee-high gladiator sandals

And here I am playing around in their studio hehehhe....


I'll share with you all the results once the magazine is out..:)

To Githa, Heidy, Jane, Arif and Arumi....many thanks for all the support, guys! <3