Bye Bye Peep-Toe

From June 2008 to January 2009...and that's like what? 8 months? Hell yeah!!

Does anyone recall the Topshop-inspired shoes I ordered to some Indonesian shoemaker I found through friendster? Well I finally asked to cancel the order and get my money back.

I've never heard anyone so full of bullshits. Seriously. Here are some of her responses to my never ending emails regarding the ordered shoes.

June: Your shoes will be ready in about 2 -3 weeks.

July: Still in the making.

August: Forgot to contact her

September: We haven't had time to make your shoes as we have so many orders coming in. (Really? I thought they were already in the making?)

October: Emailed her but no reply

November: Sorry for not reaching you before. Somebody hacked my friendster account so I lost all my customers' details. Can you send me your address once again? The shoes are ready, but I'll send it to you as soon as I return from my vacation. (Again...REALLY???)

December: I'll be sending you the shoes this week. Do accept them as your birthday gift from me. (In other words, I wasn't required to pay the remaining 50%. How sweet.)

January: I'm truly sorry. For all this time I thought the shoes have been delivered to you already. Turns out my friend hasn't send them and the shoes are still at her place. But anyway, I understand your concern. I'll transfer back your money.

And I bet her transferring me the money will take another 8 months I suppose?