Featured: Go Girl! Magazine

(Click image to read the interview)


That's my chick. That's my chick. So finally my gorgeous girlfriend goes live Above The Line. Keep it up because I like.

- Sharjeel (proud smile)

Diana: Thank you, love! Following is the translation of the interview as per request.

Most influention person in your signature style
The Olsens! Other than them, I'm also often inspired by fashion bloggers like Susie from Style Bubble and Rumi from Fashion Toast.

Favorite stores:
I like Zara, Topshop and Nine West. But I prefer shopping online because I usually get items that are unique and not available (in my country).

Since when did you become a very stylish person?
Lol...that I don't know ahaha. I was such a tomboy back then, but I grew my love for high heels since the last years of my undergrad study.

How to deal with comments , especially the negative ones?
I'm fine with comments; positive or negative. I like to hear what people think and have to say about me.

Describe your signature style!
Shiny pieces! I'm currently in love with materials like PVC, latex and sequins. --> Okay, so I didn't really answer this question spot on. I think my signature style would be...playful? BUT, I have a BIG love for shiny pieces :)

You'll never wear...
Sexy and revealing clothes! Not only that my parents have raised me in such manners, but I myself also feel uncomfortable showing too much skin.

Most expensive fashion stuff you've ever bought:
Red pumps from Balenciaga.

Your best buy:
Mini hat for 50 cents (US Dollar) from Ebay.