Dear Anonymous comment-leavers,

I appreciate you all very much for visiting my blog, and I thank you all as well for spending your time writing comments for me. I do though feel the unfairness in all this when some of you leave me messages that are somehow hurtful from my perspective but don’t even care in telling me your identity. You see, I like discussions, and I highly value different points of view as they show how intelligent and knowledgeable we are as human beings regardless who is right or wrong. But doesn’t it all end up unjust when you all can express whatever you think (about me) but in an anonymous (or shall I say, cowardly) manner then make my blog more as a means to freely attack me than that of a place to share about your thoughts and mine on fashion and whatnot?

Yes, my face can be irksome to some people, and I have clearly even identified a group of people who palpably talked about how weird my smile and poses are. One thing you all need to know, you don’t even pay me to put on a smile, so why bother showing you guys my BEAUTIFUL smile if I can save it just for the people who actually love and respect me in real life? And about my poses, well, I’m not a model. Get it?

Anywaaaaaaay, I apologize for any wrong words here, and I just felt like clarifying this thing heheheh... so no heart feelings, yes? Adios, people. Have a nice day..... :)