Random Favorites

Hi there...I feel like I've been leaving my online window-shopping hobby for a long time, so here I am...back to my hours-and-hours wasted time to just enjoy the views of such tempting items...here are some of my favorites....

As some of you might already know, I looooove guitars....how lucky I am to come across these stuffs from Scout....


Moving on, I think I'm up for boots now...I've been wearing my boots lately, maybe cuz I find it boring to always use my old slippers and flats....I also feel like getting some bold bangs again for my hair..but we'll see about that later hehehhe..

(1. American Apparel, 2. Steve Madden, 3. Cara Couture, the rest are from UrbanOutfitters.com)


Hhmm...I think it's enough for today...wanna take a shower and have a nice sleep...adios....:)
...