High Waisted Me

Even though I've stopped my shopping activities for this month, I do still have some stuffs in mind that I want to buy. As my current thoughts have always been around getting a job and work, I'm really looking forward to buy some high-waist pants (or skirts) that are wearable as office clothes. I really regret the opportunity of a perfect Topshop high-waist pants back then, as the color was grey, my favorite for office pants. I missed it, too bad. They're not available anymore.

Anyway, these are some inspirations of how I'm gonna wear my soon-to-have high-waist pants/skirts for work.

(Olsen pics from here...a must visit blog for fashion lovers!!)


(Pencil Skirt - Sutton Studio Exclusive)


(High Waisted Jean with Suspenders - Jenny Jen, Ponte Pencil Skirt - Sutton Studio Exclusive)