Where Did You Go, Dr. Martens??

When I was in the elementary school, Dr. Martens’ shoes was the bomb. Oooohhh I looove love loved them...not that I’m bragging about it, but I had quite a few pairs back then hehehhe…yellow, dark blue, floral prints…sigh…I miss wearing them...sadly they discontinued their sales in Indonesia due to the economy crisis we had back in 1998...hmmphh..

Anyway, I don’t know why this brand popped in my mind today…probably cuz flats and jelly shoes seem to be the new craze lately that I just felt I want something different…so here I go, visiting DrMartens.com…found new pairs I wish I had…aarrgghh…


I do agree though, that they shouldn't try to re-enter the Indonesian market as I think Indonesians wouldn't really go for these kind of shoes except for a small group of people...hhmm..I'm in that group heheh...