Job Hunter

Okay....here are some updates on my current job… which is....job seeking…huehehe.....

For the past 2 days, I’ve sent my resumes to 9 companies located in both Singapore or Indonesia (Malaysia is kicked out for the mean time heheh). The companies are…Citibank, McKinsey, Accenture, Recruit Express, The Advertiser, Today’s Career, Search Asia, CT HR Consultants, and lastly, my (sort of) top priority for the Indonesia option, PT. Mitra Adi Perkasa heheueh….it’s so tiring to park yourself all day long browsing and browsing looking at job openings…I know I know, this is how real life is…but wouldn’t it be nice… if someone just pops in front of you and say…Hi, I have a job for you....hihihihi....sigh...I hope I’ll get a job soon so I can lessen my parents’ worries and start paying them in return....insya Allah.....please pray for me everyone....:)

Goodbye shopping (I’m kidding for this one) and welcome job hunting....like Intan said…GANBATE!! (Intan, what does this mean?)