Missing Pieces

1. Because she’s always there in her room which means that she’s always available whenever I need her..hehehhe..
2. She has everything I need…hair dryer..mosquito repellants..tissue..instant noodles..hair serum...eating bowl...spoons…DVDs…everything! Heheheh…I guess I’m quite some snag for Intan actually..;p
3. She’s the only one who always asks seriously about my assignments and reminds me to study not sleep…she always says.."Come on Diana..you can do it!!”…so sweet…
4. She has this kiddy voice that I usually make fun of hehehehhe…
5. Being a lazybumsleepinghead…Intan is there as my alarm…thank you for waking me up all these times Intan…
6. She’s sooooo updated with Hollywood gossips and fashion trends which for sure I’m also interested in huehehhehe…we can chat all night long just talking about these so-not-important things…
7. We share the same style for clothes…we even have some stuffs (shirt, jeans, etc.) which are exactly the same…
8. She’s a really nice girl to chat with…a mixture of stupidity smartness and serious conversations…
9. She’s really cute when she’s in her photographer-wannabe mode…
10. We have 3 must-see shops in any shopping centers…Zara, Mango and Topshop hihihihihi….
Haaa…this list can go on and on…and Intan will be overflattered with it heheheh…so rather than just reading this post, COME BACK HERE YA LIL KID…need your instant noodles for my hungry stomach hehehehhe…


1. Well, honestly speaking…because she’s so annoying!! Hehehehhe…seriously, I miss her for that heheheheh…
2. I like to see her shop coz she has this peculiar standards that takes her a loooooong time in deciding whether to buy or not…usually it ends up in her not buying any…hahahahah…
3. We really like to spend our time watching E! Channel and other similar junk-hollywood news…haaa…really miss those times when she stays over at my house and watch TV till morning just yawning and watching and yawning and watching…I guess that’s how we relax our mind hehehehhe…..
4. Because she’s very straight-forward when speaking up her thoughts..I like her honesty…it doesn’t get me puzzled in guessing what’s on her mind…
5. Because we love Lindsay Lohan both her movies and songs hehehehhe….
6. Because she’s very different that we both often have opposing views in seeing things…interesting…
7. Because she’s just adorable in her own way…
8. Because she always sends me sweet messages even when I'm here in KL...:'(
9. Because I am indirectly her personal driver…daym you DINAAAAAAA muahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahah…miss ya sooooooo!!!!