vintage fashion photography and Fashion Backgrounds

vintage fashion photography

I can’t believe it’s already been one month since Design for Mankind’s e-zine last inspired us all! As a fashion stylist, I’ve seen my fair share of the talent rainbow of photographers…and Erin’s dashingly fabulous taste featured great photographers, including my favorite of hers – 14 year old Chrissie White, whose portfolio exudes of stellar composition, lighting, and my favorite…vintage inspiration. I swear I was still doodling with Crayola at 14, and this young lady is making beautiful photos!

vintage fashion photography
vintage fashion photography
vintage fashion photography
vintage fashion photography
vintage fashion photography
vintage fashion photography
vintage fashion photography

Fashion Backgrounds

Third fashion background. Today I was so busy that I forget to create wallpapers from my fashion background. I hopes someday I’ll find some free time to do it. All elements situated on different layers, all styles included, you can modify it, add something new or delete existed objects.

Dear bloggers and web observes, fill free to share that image with your readers, but don’t forget to put a link on Dezignus ;) I’ll appreciate it!

Fashion Background
Fashion Background
Fashion Background
Fashion Background
Fashion Background
Fashion Background
Fashion Background