Listing Down

Hi, guys! How are you? :)

Anyway, just thought of listing down my favorite things that happened in 2010 which basically made my year...here it goes! :)
  • Sharjeel finally got a job in Jakarta...alhamdulillah...:)
  • Participated in the Great Singapore Sale Shopping Race and won 3rd place
  • Created my first stop-motion video
  • Got late for my Jogja-Jakarta flight, so had to stay overnight in a hotel all by myself (this was scary but really memorable)
  • Started my Love Earth project (this has been neglected for a while..I shall continue it!)
  • Our domestic-helper that has been with us since I was a kid finally decided to quit, return to her village and get married. I love her and I am so happy for her.
  • Made my first personal name cards after my resignation from the corporate world..no more office business cards hahah...:D
  • Won 1st place in the Mango Fashion Fusion Styling Competition
  • Got featured in various local magazines & newspapers..thank you so much! :)
  • Had wonderful collaborations with Wondershoe and Bloop Endorse
  • Dad finally resigned and is now enjoying his days with mom.
  • Initiated the Blogger Yard Sale part 1, 2 and 3...and still more to come!
  • Made a mobile application for my blog...this is cool, you know? :D
  • Got selected as one of the Best Halloween Costume of The Year by Nylon magazine (U.S.)
  • Keenan, my nephew, turned 1-year old and is finally able to walk...he loooves playing with water!
  • Got featured in Glamour magazine (U.S.)...this means a lot to me! :)
  • Finally launched my own shoe line, my baby, my biggest passion, Up...alhamdulillah...:)
  • Turned 26, and felt really grateful for having such wonderful, meaningful friends in my life
  • Got offered to be a contributor-writer for a magazine for the whole, upcoming 2011...I never thought I'd be a writer! :)
  • Sani & Abbas decided to spend the end of the year in Jakarta with me and Sharjeel...I love these peeps! :)
Well well...I shall continue listing down...happy Monday, peeps! :)

And oh, I'm terribly sorry for the late greetings, but MERRY CHRISTMAS to those of you who celebrates....I hope you had a good one! :)