Key To The Board

I felt reaaaallllyyy sad today that I couldn't stop crying...I stupidly worked and ate at the same time that I actually spilled spaghetti sauce over my laptop keyboard and hurt the system...sigh. Tried to get it repaired but got told that I had to replace the keyboard with a new one...gadgets are expensive, you know? :'(

Unbranded blazer & shirt, Levi's jeans, Forever 21 necklace & sunglasses, random brooches, Up shoes, and a smile that ended up with tears

Lesson of the day:
  1. Everything has their own place and time. Dining table is for eating. Desk is for working.
  2. Multitasking is great. But one thing at a time might be wiser sometimes.
  3. Gadgets are fragile. More fragile than our hearts.
  4. Crying is good. It makes you feel better afterwards.
  5. This is what happens when I skip my prayers.

Forgive me Allah...as for now, I'll be using a mini external keyboard...


:')