Let's Have an Office Tea Party!!

I had sooooooo much fun in today's MANGO Fashion Fusion Styling Competition... totally a new experience for me dressing up five professional models in such pretty clothes...it's an honor!! :)


My "competitors" (though I wouldn't want to call it that way) were Heidy and Michelle...they did a very, very good job I must say...so proud of you, peeps!! And I realized one thing; we each have a very strong yet different personal style hence resulted an extremely dissimilar styling as well....which made the competition even more fun!

One of Michelle's look and her brilliant idea of utilizing earmuffs...


Heidy and her creativity of combining 2 shawls into a braid-scarf...


Now mine was themed "Office Tea Party"....when I came up with this idea, I was imagining a bunch of girl friends having tea party in the afternoon, all coming back from work...:) Mbak Dien from Marie Claire magazine who was one the judges today remarked it as "fun office wear, with eclectic layering and prints"... yay!! Btw, the other judges were the fashion editor of Elle magazine and a representative from MANGO...


Aaaaaaaand...the Office Tea Party brought me to become the 1st winner... woohoooo!! I was genuinely surprised as I thought the winner would either be Heidy or Michelle...so thank you very much, dear judges!! Alhamdulillah...:) In 2nd place was Heidy, followed by Michelle at 3rd...


Haaa....so happy....my gratitude to the MANGO team who were so friendly, cooperative and supportive...thank you so much for allowing us bloggers to experience such an event! :)