Positivity Transference Agent

As I was driving back home, I for whatever reason came to think about what it is that I want to achieve in life. It has been a constant driver that lives within myself, that I want to make a change in this world. I'm not good at economics though, so bringing progress to the world economy might not be my thing. I'm nowhere capable of handling politics, so improving our government system is also out of my field. But I'm good at being positive, and I just simply want people to be positive about their lives too. Positivity is the key of a healthy mind, a healthy soul, a healthy family, a healthy country, and a country world. And when we have that, what else matters? :)

Re Shoppe cut-out sleeves dress, unbranded socks, Candyfeet shoes

Yada yada..my nail polishers from Polished Tips have arrived..yayy!! :)


Good night, everyone! :)