DR HK 09 10

Helloooooooooooooooooooo...
Happy 2010, everyone!

Hope you all had a good start on the 1st day of 2010...:) I myself had a super great time in Hongkong with my family...yay!! It's just very exciting to visit a new place; observing the people, the culture, the way they live...I had trouble in eating though as it was tremendously difficult to find halal food...;p The shopping places were interesting and countless, and it was the perfect place to get branded items as the prices are lower compared to here (Indonesia...duh)...and oh, I went to Disneyland for the first time! Hahah! :D

Anyway...some pictures for you to enjoy...toodles! :)

The shopping scene at Causeway Bay...

Dinner at Cafe on the 1st, Excelsior Hotel...

Fireworks at Bauhinia Square...

Avenue of Stars...

Jewelry City...
Jumbo the floating restaurant...

Victoria Peak...

Mongkok Ladies Market...

Disneyland!!


:)