Gift, Dimsum, and Caramel Chocolate

Woke up in the morning with a peaceful feeling...


...and found out that I just received a birthday gift from Bena...:) It's such a funny coincidence as I was actually talking to my friend about 2 weeks ago that I'd love to have a wallet that looks like an envelope...and BAM!!, I have one now...:D Thank you so much, Bena! It really is weird knowing that you have no knowledge about me wanting an envelope-like wallet yet you got one for me...:)


Anyway, went out with mom and dad to have Chinese food for lunch... yum.

H&M sweater, Bloop skirt, Sox Gallery socks, Zara studded bag, Wondershoe shoe

My favorite drink

Gonna watch Avatar tomorrow...super excited! :)

PS 1: Dad took this picture of me playing with my bro's bicycle this afternoon after we got back from lunch heheh...;p


PS 2: Will be going to Hongkong next week...must-visit recommendations pleeeeeeaaaseeee :)